Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cousins


This is a layout I did based on the Thursday Sketch over at the Pages In Time Blog.

The photos are of my niece, Sami & nephew, Casey.  Casey is Becky's son.  They were born only 4 months apart and have been close friends for life.  

Come check out what the other Pages In Time Design Team Members have created based on the sketch:


The sketch is shown below.  I invite you to come play along.  You can upload your layout on the Pages in Time ning site found at Pages In Time!  All entries have a chance at winning a monthly prize!  Come join the fun!

 

4 comments:

  1. Love this LO...and NOT just because it has my boy in it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on this sketch! I love your fun page, and the colors are awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your page, great backgroun papers.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete