Friday, April 29, 2011
Create Your Own Leisure
Game Piece Challenge
What do we like to do to pass time with our family...play games. It's one of the most common leisurly activities I can think of. It's also very popular to add pieces from old games into our layouts. If you have been wanting to give this a try, now is your chance!
1. You must use a game piece on your layout. If you don't have anything lying around the house, you can go to the internet and print something off! Examples of what you may use: Bingo cards, playing cards, Scrabble letters (just to name a few)!!!
2. You can enter any type of project in this challenge. Layout, Card, Altered Item, anything!
3. You must upload your entry in this forum and in the gallery by 11:59 p.m. CST Sunday, May 8th.
4. You may have up to TWO entries in this challenge.
5. Your project can be entered in up to one additional challenge (be certain to check and see if the other challenge also allows for double-entry).
6. Projects must be new as of April 29th, 2011.
Come join the challenge at Pages In Time!