Saturday, May 7, 2011

More PIT Online Crop Entries

My entry for the Distress Everything Challenge:


Wedding season is upon us, so I thought that I would get a head start with cards!  The distress everything challenge gave me the motivation I needed for this card!  I wanted my card to have a very muted, vintage feel to it.  To make the aged background I used water distressing, punched the edges in places and inked the entire piece of paper using vintage photo.  I then found a couple scraps of lace and adhered them.  I die cut the fabric heart using my Tim Holtz die and then adhered pearls around the edge.  Finally I added the chipboard letters, string and a few more pearls to finish it off. 

My entry for the Embossing Challenge:



This is a mother's day card I made to enter in the embossing challenge.  The challenge was to use embossing on your project.  I chose to use several of the embossing folders I have to make this layered card.  I thought it was pretty enough on it's own, so I just added a ribbon and "mom" in a pale green to top it off!

Well, I'm headed back to my craft room.  I have at least one more entry that I want to submit to the crop.  The deadline is tomorrow at midnight, so I need to get crackin'!

Happy National Scrapbooking Day to you all!!!

2 comments: